SS19 Organizing Committees
Types and Other Details
1. Following types of committees / members can use this section:
a. Volunteer Team members
b. Saraswat Sammelan Committee members
c. AISCO Managing Committee members and
d. Sammelan Advisory committee members
2. Saraswat Sammelan Committees can be as under:
a. Reception Committee
b. Program Committee
c. Food and Beverages Committee
d. Fund Raising Committee
e. Digital Technology Committee
f. Events Committee
g. Transport and accommodation Committee
h. Delegation Registration Committee
i. Accounts Committee
j. Banners and Publicity Committee
k. etc ...
3. Details of each Saraswat Sammelan Committee will be available in terms of its composition, purpose, KRAs/KPAs, Achievements etc.
An example of these details is carried for Digital Technology Committee on the right side column.
Similarly, Heads of all Sammelan Committees will provide details of their committees under these heads to the digital technology committee.
Digital Technology Committee
1. Head of the Committee - Maj Paresh Joshi (Retd.)
2. Member(/s) - Shri Rahul Sakhalkar
3. Purpose - To provide digital technology cover to various facets of the preparation and conduct of Saraswat Sammelan 2019.
4. KRAs / KPAs
a. To create and update AISCO portal
b. To create and maintain AISCO Intranet
c. To create and maintain online and offline delegate registration systems
d. To create SS19 Presentation
e. To provide Accounts Committee with details of donations / delegate fees
f. To create mass sms and mailing systems as per mailing lists
a. Access AISCO portal at www.aisco.org.in
b. Access AISCO Intranet at www.aisco.org.in/ss19.html
c. Access online and offline delegate registration systems at
d. Access SS19 Presentation at
e. Access mass sms and mailing systems as per mailing lists at
f. etc ....